Learn how to make holes in your knitting on purpose
and create lovely lacy designs. It's easy when Planet Purl's own PurlQueen shows you how to knit lace and keep your sanity in our online class, Basic Lace Knitting
. Learn how to read charts, basic increases and decreases used in lace knitting, and blocking lace. Best off all, she'll show how to use vertical an horizontal lifelines while knitting to save your sanity (and your lace) when the inevitable mistake happens. And you can enjoy a free beginner lace pattern to try out your new skills from the PurlQueen. FREE ONLINE CLASS:
The live online class was held July 20, 2010 with the PurlQueen. All access to videos and resources are posted here for all Planet Purl members to enjoy. FREE KNI
FOR FULL ACCESS TO THE CLASS AGENDA AND MATERIALS,
LOG INTO PLANET PURL AND "JOIN THIS GROUP" (top right)
HANDOUTS AND THE LACE SACHET PATTERN ARE NOW
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH ITUNES FOR 99 CENTS.
or as a PDF Dowload at
http://purlqueenpatterns.com for $1.00.
HANDOUTS AND RESOURCES:
- Audio: Class Introduction
- Images: Lace Knitting Examples
- Video: Reading Lace Knitting Charts - Part 1
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 1
- Video Reading Lace Knitting Charts - Part 2
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 2
- Video: Knitting with Lifelines
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 3
- Video: How to Block Lace
- Audio: Participant Q&A and Wrap Up - Part 4
All agenda materials are posted in the Group Message Board below.